Monday, August 8, 2011

Please stay..

Your arms are all I'll ever hold
For when you need me the most,
Your face is all I'll ever touch
As I cherish every moment unfold..

Your lips are all I'll ever need
With a smile like a Queen,
Your tresses are all I'll ever feel
Long black with their silky sheen..

In your eyes are all I'd ever see
The future, the past and everything in between,
Visions of what could be
Together eternally..

Forever and a day won't be enough
To show you all the love I feel,
So won't you please stay
And make these dreams real..

4 comments:

  1. Words are all I have..
    to take your heart away..
    No gal will fall for this unless the words are engraved in a piece of solid glittering metal.. :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like to think otherwise bro.. I'd like to think otherwise..

    ReplyDelete
  3. No woman worth her salt values expensive trinkets over words. :)

    ReplyDelete